Coupons.com

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Apologies oh faithful ones!

In all honestly this week has been a complete disaster!  I JUST got my coupons all clipped yesterday, and I still have probably 100 to FILE!  I'm the worst example of organized you've ever seen or heard of!  So, that is why match-ups did not get done for the grocery stores this week (I was lucky to myself put together for coupon class last night and not make a total dork out of myself-that's the kind of weeks it's been!!)

So, I promise you these things:
1. I will file my coupons tonight.
2. I will post Walgreen's Match-up's on Saturday so we can all get our free stuff
3. If I come across any good grocery store deals before the sales end I will make a special post here and on facebook about them!!

Don't forget to make your shopping lists this week and as always let me know what kind of deals you find!

If I haven't said it before, thank you following and I truly appreciate all of you AND your feed back!! :)
-Amber-

1 comment:

  1. i just got all mine cut last night and still have no idea what I am doing, lol. Think I have some good match ups, however not sure what places to use what just yet.

    ReplyDelete