Coupons.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Free 8x10 Canvas!

Canvas People is giving away a FREE 8x10 canvas on their web page!  All you pay is shipping and handling and you get the picture free!  (or if you want to do something different they will take $50.00 off of your purchase!)  If you are interested in this click here and it will take you to their site!

Also want to remind everyone that today is Tuesday so don't forget your Marshfield Mail!  I also want to appologize for not finishing the Walgreen's match-up this week!  Time got away from me and the next thing I knew it was Tuesday already.  If anyone needs help with their shopping trips this week I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.  Contact me by comments here, by e-mail @ mrsbrand1987@gmail.com, by facebook at One Brand's Savings or if you have my number call or text me!!  

Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment