Coupons.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Free Weekend!

Great shopping trips this weekend!

First-Harter House in Strafford, MO.  They had General Mills cereal on sale for 1.99.  I had a coupon that I printed from coupons.com for .50 off of one box of honey nut cheerios and a coupon for 1.00 off any two General Mills cereal (from the Sunday paper)!  I got two boxes and spent 1.98 (Harter House doubles up to 0.50 cents, which I didn't know until Saturday!!)  which means I got a box of cereal for FREE and one for 0.01 LESS than the sale price! I also had a coupon that I got in the mail for Rotel, buy 3 get one free.  The Rotel was on sale for 0.99, so I got 1 for free (or 4 cans at 0.74 per can)!  TWO fantastic deals at Harter House.  This sale will run until Tuesday!!

Second trip which was today to Walgreens got me 2 free Oral-B toothbrushes and 2 free boxes of Snuggle Dryer Sheets!  The Oral-B toothbrushes were on sale, 2/4.98 with a $3.00 RR.  I had a $2.00 off of 2 Oral-B Indicator toothbrushes(from the 7/1 P&G insert), which made the toothbrushes free (after RR), OR 1.49 each with $3 in RR for next purchase!!  The Snuggle was free with the purchase of one Wisk product.  Wisk was on sale for 6.99, but I used a $2.00 off coupon (can't remember which insert this was from, sorry!!) and that made the laundry soup 4.99.  (Also, to make the deal even sweeter there was a $2.00 off coupon attached to the bottle for the NEXT trip, so it was like getting my coupons back!!).

All in all it was a great shopping trip, ending me with 2 free boxes of snuggle, 2 free toothbrushes, 1 free can of rotel, and one free box of cereal!!

Let me know if you scored any great deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment