Coupons.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sell Yourself

So, went to wal-mart during my lunch today, (needed to get diapers and unfortunatly Wal-Mart always gets my business when it comes to buying diapers in bulk-did have 2 coupons though so it's good).  Anyway, I love this time of year when all the school supplies are out and since I need supplies to start my coupon class I shopped :)

Got to the check out line and was chatting with the cashier, I told her I do a coupon class (ok fibbed a little since I'm JUST now starting to teach them) and she was interested!  So, gave her my name and number and the address for this blog...it makes me super excited to think about teaching people how to save money! 

On a savings note, a lady I know told me today that Toys R Us has diapers on sale for 5.00!!!  I googled it and sure enough, however the sale ends today.  If you were able to cash in on that deal good for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment