Coupons.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

Here we go again...

So, after my first failed attempt at writing a blog...here I am again.
This time the blog will be mostly focused on couponing.

A lot of friends and family have requested me to teach them about couponing and while I am NO expert I do know a little bit.  My goal is to use this blog as a way to share my knowlege and hopefully encourage everyone to save some money!

I will try to blog daily, but I know my self and the reality is that it probably won't happen that frequently-more like once a week...but I promise I will try.  I will post information on couponing, any good deals, and other general info. related to couponing. 

I HOPE to at some point be able to do coupon match-ups for the Marshfield Area included match-ups for Summer Fresh, Price Cutter, Harter House and Walgreens. 

I hope this blog is helpful to everyone reading it, please leave any feedback or tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment