Coupons.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

Since starting to coupon I have gotten a lot of information from many different places.  I figured that I better give a little credit to the people who have helped me figure this stuff out!

1st.  Youtube, search IamTHATlady.  She did a series of 5 coupon 101 classes that I watched in the hospital because I was bored, and my husband insisted I learn to coupon.

2nd.  Baby Center Community, search the groups for Coupon Newbies.  The ladies that run that board and all the members of it (thousands) have helped me with so many questions!!  They still help me :)

3rd.  Google.  LOL you can google anything

4th but more important than all the above.  I wouldn't have been encouraged to start teaching a class for others to learn to coupon if I didn't have the encouragement from my best friend!  She was the one that really pushed me, without her I'd still be boring my husband and my mom with all my informatin LOL. 

Of course there are other people that I appreciate (I love talking savings with my mom) and my husband is amazing (he goes along with all the crazy ideas). 

I really am excited to start teaching classes (scheduled my first one for august 8th, can't wait) and I'm hoping this blog helps people too!  Feel free to post comments, questions and I'll make sure I do my best to answer them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment