Coupons.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Interesting Site for Parents with Children!

Ok, so I've signed up with a Network to get some incentive for some of my blog posts.  To get the incentive I have to do blog posts related to items they have available, post the links, hope you guys click them/sign-up/put in your e-mail/or whatever they require, and then boom I make a little money for my efforts :)  (But you should know I just really LIKE doing this, so if you don't click, sign-up, and play along-that's ok too). 

So, last night got an exclusive e-mail saying that this website ThredUp is having a promotion.  I have NEVER heard of this site before, so I decided to check it out myself this morning!  Here is what I know:

When I first got to the site it explained that it's a site where you can exchange childrens clothes and toys through the mail for $5.00 (plus shipping and handling and it's $10.95) and you get a large box of clothing.

First I had to enter my e-mail address, shipping address and phone number.

The company is so certain that you will LIKE the products that this month they are offering your first box at no cost!! (you just pay the $10.95)

I started searching through "boxes" for stuff that is my son's size and they have descriptions of the items, photos, and ratings from other people on how well they liked that seller!  It's like EBAY for baby clothes!!

So, I think I'm going to try this out....(after my husband gets paid) to let you guys know, but if someone else tries it out BEFORE me please share a comment to tell us what you think!!!  And if you try it and don't like it, then please let me know...I only want to post about things that are good and helpful and save us MONEY!!! 

I plan to post match-ups tonight for the grocery stores, so don't forget to check back!


No comments:

Post a Comment