Coupons.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Internet Coupons

When it comes to printing coupons off the internet for groceries and bathroom items there ARE savings to be found.  I know that some people get overwhelmed by all the different sites available for printing coupons so I wanted to do a little internet coupon break down to try and make it easier.

First and foremost, my favorite internet printable coupon website is coupons.com.  You can access this by clicking HERE.  I like it because I can find a lot of the coupons (that'd I'd find on other websites like, coupondivas.com or afullcup.com, all in one location).  A good coupon available now on coupons.com is for string cheese/cheese heads and you can get it quickly by clicking here.  The only requirements of coupons.com is to sign up by entering you e-mail address.  It will generate coupons each time you log on by the zip code that you enter during sign-up.  However, you can enter different zip codes while browsing the coupons to see what other offers are available.  (Keep in mind that not all the coupons offered in different zip codes will be for products available to us)


Another website that is good for printing coupons is redplum.com.  These coupons will be similar to ones that you clipped from the newspaper, but occasionally they offer coupons that are not found in the Sunday paper, so it is worth checking.  You can get to that website by clicking here.

I also like smartsource.com.  It is similar to redplum as far as being like the ones in the paper, but again sometimes the website offers different coupons.  You can access it by click here.

So, those are the top three sites that I would suggest when printing internet coupons.  There of course are a bunch more available than that, but those are my go-to sites.  Let me know what YOUR favorite printable site it!

Also, don't forget, tomorrow is Wednesday so you will want to make sure to pick up your Marshfield Mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment