Coupons.com

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Shopping

So, like I do just about every Sunday I attended Sunday morning Walgreens service for my weekly shopping worship.  I was able to.fellowship with other shoppers, here testimonials on savings and pray over lost coupons.  I left feeling invigorated and fueled for the week to come, (and then I left to attend church in Elkland and really worship God, my father.) 

This of course is just a silly comparison but in some ways the couponing community is similar to a church family (though I must say that if you put coupons above all else-lets talk BC I'd love to introduce you to Jesus my Savior-and yours too if you'll let him into your heart), in the coupon community its about SHARING the savings and holding your breath while waiting to see how good of a deal your friends get.  Its about helping new couponers learn the ropes and sharing items so everyone can get a deal.  Its about searching for lost coupons and truly understanding the sadness that comes when they aren't found.  Couponing is a hobby that saves families money and offers a way for many people to serve their community by donating their savings to local food pantrys or churches. 

I'd just like to encourage those of you who coupon to remember this, (especially in the heat of the moment when the deals are HOT) we are all in this together!!

Can't wait to hear about the deals everyone got this week!! Please feel free to post comments here or on my Facebook page, One Brand's Savings.

Also, how AWESOME was it that Walgreens had the Kansas City paper?!?! Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment