Coupons.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

Walg's Trip 8/31/11

(First I have to appologize for not posting match-ups but there wasn't anything better than the ones I already posted on Saturday, and on the back page of the Walgreens ad, the coupon match-ups for the P & G coupons were already on there)

Well, after checking out the amazing coupons in the paper, I did a Wags trip on Sunday afternoon.

I scored a really great deal at Walgreens!  I only spent 21.47 and took home two bags full of goodies, including 10 folders and two pairs of scissors for my coupon class!

I wanted to make sure to remind everyone that Today and Tomorrow are the only two days to get your good deal on Hamburger and Whole chicken Fryers at Summer Fresh (don't forget there is also the $10 off of $50 coupon on the bottom of the Circular)

I hope everyone has gotten their coupons clipped (I haven't, I plan on doing that today during my lunch hour) and I can't wait to hear about any awesome deals you scored this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I got some good deals at wg this weekend by doubling up on store coupon with mfc coupons! I was able to get dawn dish soap for 49 cents a bottle and heads for my oral b electric toothbrush for roughly 1.50 a pack. If you use crest white strips wg had a $10 off coupon and so did the paper so that's $20 off. Since I'm so blog stupid it took me forever. to figure out how to comment, so sorry Amber but I think you are doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that walgreens has store coupons that you can double with the MF ones! I wish ALL our stores had them, but as far as I know, around here only Walgreens and Summer Fresh offers them! Awesome deal on the 1.50 toothbrush heads!!!

    ReplyDelete